Virtual Desktop Interface
VDI can provide a secure, mobile workspace using familiar Remote Desktop technology. A server can be configured to host Multiple VDI's
Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Sometimes it’s not possible to run your own physical server on premise due to a range of reasons. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) can instantly add performance, reach, security and functionality to your business. Whether it’s a complete migration to a cloud deployment or expanding your business geographically a VPS will enable all employees to connect to the same company resources, a VPS can be a great way to dynamically increase resources to your business. A VPS has no hardware costs, resources can be added at any time and leased on a monthly basis. This makes a VPS very viable product for many businesses both starting out, or wanting to expand quickly without the initial large outlay of physical equipment.
- Hosted virtual server running Server 2016
- Ability to install any Microsoft or 3rd party application you require.
- A virtual server can be used for:
- Monitoring field devices
- Terminal Services, Remote Apps
- Dedicated server to provide centralised intranet services with cloud bandwidth and reliability
- Replication and High availability services
- Colocation - expansion of their existing business into the cloud.