JOB TITLE: Warehouse Coordinator
Permanent Full Time
BAND 2 – Between $53,000 to $63,000 plus superannuation and all entitlements. Dependent on experience.
The Warehouse Coordinators role is to facilitate the organisation and streamline processes within our warehouse locations in Mornington. Working both with a team and autonomously this person will need to take ownership of the day-to-day tasks within the warehouse and ensure the highest quality standards in organisation, OHS and tidiness. The successful candidate will experience the fast paced I.T industry with ever changing technologies.
ABOUT THE JOB
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Are you looking for a lifestyle change?
- Do you want to work for a dynamic company, that puts culture, values, and lifestyle at the forefront of everything?
Do you want to join a team of hardworking IT Professionals who are managing the delivery of 5000+ laptops every year?
SolutionOne is deeply entrenched within the Mornington Peninsula and responsible for providing technical support, consulting services, and hardware supply to over 1000 organisations locally and more than 40 schools across Eastern and Southern Metro Melbourne with direct hands-on and remote IT support. SolutionOne has a strong presence in the education sector, through their education division, Edunet, we supply 450 schools with IT hardware providing experienced advice ensuring schools are making the best decisions to enhance students learning experiences.
We have now hit the next critical milestone of needing to add an additional team member to cover the incoming workload and improve our OHS and logistics procedures in our head office location.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Perform dispatch or inwards duties, including pick and pack
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Display a high work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Be safety conscience and work within Quality, Environment, Health and Safety policies and practices
- Pass a police check
- Be eligible for Full-Time work in Australia
- Forklift license highly desirable.
- Reliable and punctual
- On the job training is provided for the right applicant, with the opportunity to grow and own the role.
- Technical knowledge of computers & IT hardware is desirable but not mandatory. Training will be provided.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE ROLE?
Pick and Package processed items for resale for our customer’s orders.
Consolidating commodities for the Parts & Recovery team.
Testing, diagnosing, repair, upgrading and refurbishment of high value IT equipment.
Accept, allocate and manage incoming stock from daily deliveries and notify the relevant departments.
Liaise with transport companies for package pickup and drop off, also track ETA's for stock.
Services and White Gloving
Preparation of IT products for use in customer environments (unboxing, asset tagging, imaging etc.)
OHS and Quality Control
Ensure that a high standard of quality is maintained throughout all systems and processes.
Ensure warehouse is kept to the highest standard in cleanliness and PHS Standards.
Additional training in OHS Standards will be made available.
Assist with introducing new systems and procedures for the better management of inventory.
Assist with the setup and deployment of AV equipment, Software loading on computers.
Monitor inventory levels, ensuring accuracy and integrity.
Coordinate scheduled stocktake counts on the company inventory.
- Fit and healthy (lifting, repetitive movements)
- Team player
- Clear interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear alignment with Solution One values and culture.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team but also autonomously with little supervision.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org